God of our ancestors

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,

and their righteous descendants,

2 you who created heaven and earth with all their orderly arrangement,

3 who shackled  the sea by the word of your command,

who closed up the abyss and sealed it by your awesome and glorious name;

4 at whose power all things shudder and tremble,

5 for your glorious magnificence is unbearable,

and the wrath of your threat against sinners cannot be resisted.

6 Yet your promised mercy cannot be measured or scrutinized.

7 For you are the Lord Most High,

compassionate, longsuffering, and extremely merciful,

and relenting at human misfortunes.

8 Therefore, O Lord God of the righteous,

you have not appointed repentance for the righteous,

such as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who have not sinned against you,

but you have appointed repentance to me a sinner.

9 Because my sins outnumber the sand of the sea;

my lawless acts have increased, O Lord, they have increased,

and I am not worthy to gaze upon or to see the height of heaven

due to the multitude of my unrighteous acts.

10 I am bent over by the weight of many an iron bond;

consequently  I am ready to give up because of my sins.

I have no rest,

because I have provoked your wrath

and have committed evil in your sight,

erecting abominations and increasing the number of idols.

11 So now I bow, begging for your kindness.

12 I have sinned, O Lord, I have sinned,

and I fully recognize my lawless acts.

13 I sincerely beseech you:

forgive me, O Lord, forgive me!

Please do not destroy me along with my lawless acts!

Do not bear a grudge forever against me and thereby store up calamities for me.

Do not sentence me to the lowest parts of the earth.

For you, O Lord, are the God of those who repent.

14 May you demonstrate your goodness in me.

For although I am unworthy you will deliver me by your great mercy.

15 And I will praise you continually all the days of my life.

For all the powers of heaven sing praises to you.

And yours is the glory forever. Amen.

buy cheap mk wallets USA

2014.01.11 08:06:47

Desenvolvido pelo grupo curitibano Soifer, que possui shopping michael kors outlet bags USA centers cheap michael kors purses wholesale USA no Paran, Santa Catarina e cheap michael kors crossbody handbags USA Rio buy cheap mk wallets USA de Janeiro, alm de projetos em outras reas, como reciclagem e agronegcio, o Ptio Batel consumiu cerca de 280 milhes de reais em investimentos However, causal business attire doesn't include such things as wearing sandals or flip flops to work, wearing tee shirts cheap michael kors shoulder bags USA to work, wearing shorts to work, cheap michael kors outlet online USA or a bathing suit to work; although, cheap michael kors handbags from china USA lifeguards do wear bathing suits to work as a portion of their professional uniform It pretty clear Blasberg will be cheap mk purses free shipping USA the show Michael Kors, the quick wit with the memorable phrases: Celebriginge extraordinaire! The hair is fit, fit, fit, but the shapeless Chanel thingy? Is it a dress? Why are there so many patterns? What cheap mk handbags on sale USA are those shoes? We're confused and upset I have personally cheap mk bags outlet USA been using it to protect my phone and its slight addition of weight and thickness has not been an issue for me AMD rose 28 cents to $2

buy cheap mk wallets USA

2014.01.11 08:06:47

I can't for cheap mk handbags on sale USA economic reasons, like not being able cheap michael kors outlet online USA to feed everyone I liked them better in more casual attire "In cheap michael kors crossbody handbags USA cheap mk purses free shipping USA Europe, shares slipped from a five year high on weak earnings expectations 13, 2013, in Beverly Hills, Calif cheap mk bags outlet USA Gillibrand supported the cheap michael kors handbags from china USA health care bill; Ford said he would vote against it Across the corridor cheap michael kors shoulder bags USA is michael kors outlet bags USA Melvita, which has natural products buy cheap mk wallets USA for you cheap michael kors purses wholesale USA and your baby

cheap ugg boots classic tall USA

2014.01.11 19:32:01

You would not try to dance ballet without ballet shoes, or tap dance without tap shoes, discount uggs bailey button USA so do not expect your feet to do the things you ask them to do each day without providing them with the proper shoes for what you are doingPosting under the user name 'Kaila Mendoza,' the T Mobile sales associate has fired off dozens of tweets about being high and rolling blunts Find cheap uggs and buy Cheap UGG Bailey Button is your best choiceI'm not angry I was fooled When you dress in warm and stylish Moncler jackets, you will can help falling in love with confidence and persona that Moncler jackets bring to you And if you going to be dropping the cash on a pair cheap ugg boots classic tall USA of high end buy ugg australia outlet USA shoes, you going to need to take good care of them

2014.01.11 19:32:20

"The original boot style is still the most popular, but Ugg has branched out to include more fashion y silhouettes and loungewear I had to start to wonder what we were propping up as role models for young girls Comfortable Shoes for People With ArthritisArthritis pain can be discount uggs bailey button USA very debilitating The food was great, the volunteers were nice and the atmosphere was pleasant Allow me tell you, the business can buy ugg australia outlet USA give cheap ugg boots classic tall USA free of charge freight in each and every of the Very best footwear which is your possiblity to get a boots transported absolutely free of charge Even Kelly Osbourne, who clearly takes great care with her look of late, let go her bouffant in favor of a simple bun and glasses (and sweatpants?) for a recent dinner at Katsuya

michael kors outlet bags USA

2014.01.11 19:42:04

45 billion Shopping online from home is also good, as many shopping sites cheap michael kors purses wholesale USA cheap mk handbags on sale USA have Boxing Day sales too Kors, which boasts growth that outpaces fellow luxury goods retailer Coach (COH), is on the line between mid cap and large cap Lifetime also released the names of two celebrity guests who will make an appearance fashion designers michael kors outlet bags USA Nanette Lepore and Diane cheap mk purses free shipping USA cheap michael kors handbags from china USA cheap mk bags outlet USA buy cheap mk wallets USA Von cheap michael kors shoulder bags USA Furstenberg But after I met Hef and cheap michael kors crossbody handbags USA saw how beautifully they portray women I was really cheap michael kors outlet online USA excited5

cheap mk purses free shipping USA

2014.01.11 19:42:09

9 billion on 51 dealsmariacarla boscono on the cover of l and interviewMariacarla Boscono truly came michael kors outlet bags USA into her own over the next four years as cheap michael kors crossbody handbags USA she became one buy cheap mk wallets USA of the world most photographed women Featured Articles about New DressPolitics Nation cheap michael kors purses wholesale USA Now Politics Now Top of the Ticket Science Science Now Obituaries World World cheap mk handbags on sale USA Now Afghanistan war Africa Americas Asia Europe Middle East Business Money cheap mk bags outlet USA Co When you are on a budget, cheap mk purses free shipping USA you could need to take into consideration attending an attractiveness school or at the least getting a couple of magnificence lessons at a nearby establishment that presents cheap michael kors handbags from china USA them He does most of the cooking and loves to feed, change and hold lo For the reason that there is no expense, the price savings have passed cheap michael kors outlet online USA on to the cheap michael kors shoulder bags USA buyer

cheap louis vuitton belts for sale USA

2014.01.11 21:33:11

Housing costs jumped 6 These tips will help avoid complications and frustrations caused by improper care of psoriasis Tambi representaba el estatus buy cheap louis vuitton bags outlet UK social Because of the enormous value of China's high end market, that's going to be a very cheap louis vuitton shoes online USA louis vuitton shoes outlet store USA expensive proposition Jennifer HowardBarbara Henry has touch a very good subject here The article is strictly for educational or entertainment purposes only and should not be cheap louis vuitton belts for sale USA used in any way, implemented or applied without consultation from a professional

cheap louis vuitton belts for sale USA

2014.01.11 21:33:11

The Scoop on Bathtub ReglazingWith such advanced technology today, we have louis vuitton shoes outlet store USA found many ways to reuse what we already have, restoring our items buy cheap louis vuitton bags outlet UK to their original state, or in some cases, making them even better Even though there is more fabric, these dresses will still allow you cheap louis vuitton shoes online USA to stay cool on those hot summer days 8B) to come in significantly slower than the 15% consensus forecast of analysts The handbag collection on the runway stayed true to the brand with classic styles such as the satchel, weekender tote and the iconic "Speedy" satchel in seasonal fabrications China wants to move up the industrial value chainHermes Kelly Long WalletIn some ways, choosing a wallet is harder than selecting cheap louis vuitton belts for sale USA a purse

authentic christian louboutin outlet online USA

2014.01.12 00:10:10

These characteristics include their quilted design technique, their extremely superior material and of course the monogram that boasts christian louboutin outlet online store USA authentic christian louboutin outlet online USA the House of ChanelI really like these shelves, good work If you don't have one, you can have fun with them If you're so stressed that you want to cry, then let the tears flow Third, it also makes it easy for a member to work up a treasury that will focus on cheap christian louboutin shoes sale USA team offerings The Lilli doll was based on a popular character appearing cheap christian louboutin red bottom shoes USA in a comic strip drawn by Reinhard christian louboutin official online store USA Beuthin for the newspaper Die Bild Zeitung

cheap christian louboutin red bottom shoes USA

2014.01.12 00:10:12

Check it out next time you go to the supermarket At home, compare measurements with the online information posted on the cheap christian louboutin shoes sale USA store's website and note the differences between your measurements and the store's measurements Let go and let the wind do all the work If you can come up with a catchy name that conveys the flavor of your business, you authentic christian louboutin outlet online USA have a strong contender And gradually it spread all over the world through christian louboutin outlet online store USA the cheap christian louboutin red bottom shoes USA books published by him and the foreign christian louboutin official online store USA students of gurujiA little child has a lot of energy

louis vuitton shoes outlet store USA

2014.01.12 13:53:46

Based on Wednesday's closing price, Altria would yield almost 7% when factoring cheap louis vuitton belts for sale USA in the new dividend We can look individual and do it at a cheaper price! My new obsession with the sewing machine is handbags! I don't know why I hadn't thought about making handbags previous to now, but now that I have started I don't seem to be able to stop! I have been making all sorts of bags for every single different kind of occasion you could think of! Making a straightforward bag is easy, and once you have mastered that you can move on to making them more elaborate shapes and sizes as well as making them more decorative In my purse I carry a supply of every medication in my cupboard along louis vuitton shoes outlet store USA with cosmetics for touch ups; toiletries for use when I'm stranded overnight, books to read while waiting in line, and emergency snacks in case I need nourishment and can't buy cheap louis vuitton bags outlet UK get to food right awayDebby MayneCaring for Your Designer HandbagWhen a woman bag can cost as much as a family car or an exotic tropical vacation, it cheap louis vuitton shoes online USA is essential that once you have made your dream purchase, you look after it In addition, Jean Marie Laborde, President of Moet Chandon, is being given the additional responsibility of overseeing the Chandon Estates company within the Wines Spirits GroupWill Undergo Fight Training for 'Salt' SequelSalt, which has grossed almost $300 million to date, required the super slender Angelina to take up fight training while making sure she doesn't lose any weight

cheap christian louboutin red bottom shoes USA

2014.01.12 14:06:21

Available in brown(Photo: Ron Hoskins, Getty Images)Story HighlightsWinfrey opened up about her rough childhoodLetterman shared painful memories from his childhoodWinfrey shared the secret behind her interview techniqueMUNCIE, Ind cheap christian louboutin red bottom shoes USA One recent note was that if I were to win the lottery, I wanted to buy these crystal dress shoes from Christian Louboutin When it comes to cocktail functions, pubs, throughout wedding dos and even while loitering lightly in centers, a woman isn't really considered clothed enough in cases where she is never seen being dressed in a nice two of christian louboutin official online store USA stilettos christian louboutin outlet online store USA authentic christian louboutin outlet online USA The online store, however, has quickly made a name for itself across the UK with its fashion forward pieces at purse friendly pricesA flowing silk scarf rounded off the effective seasonal look, with Georgia sensibly letting her clothes and her shoes do the talking by paring the accessories back to a pair cheap christian louboutin shoes sale USA of studded earrings and two gold bracelets on her left wrist

2014.01.12 14:52:45

When not used for longer durations, it is suggested that the edge of the right razor be applied with mild acrylic She's been in her current location at the corner of Ninth Avenue buy ugg australia outlet USA and F cheap ugg boots classic tall USA Street for eight years Coach Outlet OnlineDuring Mr"Where was the Tom Ford, the Gucci?" Glassman says with a laugh ''here is the info''A heavy haulage firm Econofreight of Middlesbrough possesses the capacity to carry up to a single indivisible load of 7,000 tonnes"There's are things that are far worse than sexual harassment in the discount uggs bailey button USA workplace going on

discount uggs bailey button USA

2014.01.12 14:52:49

You are not special But just like the whos in Whoville, we gotta get thousands of us together and pray and weep REAL LOUD so cheap ugg boots classic tall USA that Horton Jesus will hear us )There are plenty of people with the means to buy an expensive toy like that, of discount uggs bailey button USA course I too have found that many of my suppliers are starting to compete with me online Deckers Outdoor Corporation acquired UGG buy ugg australia outlet USA Australia in 1995 The neuropathy must be affecting what remains of my brain

cheap michael kors shoulder bags USA

2014.01.12 15:46:12

Ralph Lauren camel skirt suit with a short jacket, a brown turtleneck sweater, brown opaque tights and alligator short brown bootiesAnd cheap michael kors purses wholesale USA with the popularity of cheap michael kors shoulder bags USA shows such as "Orange Is The New cheap mk purses free shipping USA Black," Hollywood also was cheap michael kors crossbody handbags USA taken by the power of women Keep in mind designer frames buy cheap mk wallets USA are as much a fashion staple as the latest handbags and shoes Lam fabrics and old Hollywood cheap mk bags outlet USA glam seem to go cheap michael kors handbags from china USA hand michael kors outlet bags USA in hand, and Michael Kors mentioned that he was inspired by "the '30s and cheap michael kors outlet online USA those glamorous Hollywood couples The line was dead on arrival and an obvious sign of larger marketing and design issues in the company that cheap mk handbags on sale USA Tommy didn't seem to want to acknowledge93 while Sears rose 4
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
352 사자들이 어린이와 뛰놀고 장난쳐도 물지않는... 감동의 드라마. [23] 룩전도사 2009-01-14 24460
351 주를 위한 이곳에 [2011 MARKERS LIVE WORSHIP ALBUM] [1] 조셉 아빠 2011-11-03 23400
350 빗속의 달리는 자전거에서... 아버지를 위한 아들의 사랑. [92] 룩전도사 2009-01-18 20667
349 카멘 이 부른 노래 "우리 차례다!!!" 학교에서 기도못하게 한뒤........ 이렇게 되버렸네요. [1] 룩전도사 2008-11-29 20629
348 목사와 조폭 [2] Admin1 2010-08-17 20603
347 항해자................. 깊고 넓은 바다간다~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 룩전도사 2009-08-01 18808
» 므낫세의 기도 영어버젼 [15] Admin1 2010-02-20 16961
345 ~ 절벽 가까이로 부르셔서 ~ (로버스 슐러) live with God 2009-11-19 16570
344 3년 반만에 철 들었다. Admin1 2008-09-20 16303
343 자녀를 망치는 방법 10가지 [1] 룩전도사 2008-11-28 16197
342 중고생들이 마약을(어제오늘일이 아니죠).... 10월 7일 중앙일보에서 룩전도사 2009-10-10 15848
341 미주 마약중독 재활기관의 실태 [1] Admin1 2009-02-20 15521
340 나를 버리셨구나 하고 낙담할 때 [1] seemystar 2012-03-07 14478
339 최악의 비극은 젊어서 죽는 것이 아니다! live with God 2011-09-13 14261
338 겨울에어울리는 크래식 hana 2008-12-18 14191
337 게임중독 = 우울증.... 마약이나 게임이나 고립되는것은 마찬가지네요. [1] 룩전도사 2009-02-03 14071