메뉴 건너뛰기

요한복음 13:12~20
(Jn 13:12) When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them.
(Jn 13:13) “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am.
(Jn 13:14) Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet.
(Jn 13:15) I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
(Jn 13:16) Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.
(Jn 13:17) Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
(Jn 13:18) “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned* against me.’** / *Greek has lifted up his heel / **Psalm 41:9
(Jn 13:19) “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.
(Jn 13:20) Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.”

(요 13:12) 그들의 발을 씻으신 후에 옷을 입으시고 다시 앉아 그들에게 이르시되 내가 너희에게 행한 것을 너희가 아느냐
(요 13:13) 너희가 나를 선생이라 또는 주라 하니 너희 말이 옳도다 내가 그러하다
(요 13:14) 내가 주와 또는 선생이 되어 너희 발을 씻었으니 너희도 서로 발을 씻어 주는 것이 옳으니라
(요 13:15) 내가 너희에게 행한 것 같이 너희도 행하게 하려 하여 본을 보였노라
(요 13:16) 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 종이 주인보다 크지 못하고 보냄을 받은 자가 보낸 자보다 크지 못하나니
(요 13:17) 너희가 이것을 알고 행하면 복이 있으리라
(요 13:18) 내가 너희 모두를 가리켜 말하는 것이 아니니라 나는 내가 택한 자들이 누구인지 앎이라 그러나 내 떡을 먹는 자가 내게 발꿈치를 들었다 한 성경을 응하게 하려는 것이니라
(요 13:19) 지금부터 일이 일어나기 전에 미리 너희에게 일러 둠은 일이 일어날 때에 내가 그인 줄 너희가 믿게 하려 함이로라
(요 13:20) 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 내가 보낸 자를 영접하는 자는 나를 영접하는 것이요 나를 영접하는 자는 나를 보내신 이를 영접하는 것이니라

List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수