메뉴 건너뛰기

고전 1:10~17
(고전 1:10) 형제들아 내가 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 너희를 권하노니 모두가 같은 말을 하고 너희 가운데 분쟁이 없이 같은 마음과 같은 뜻으로 온전히 합하라
(고전 1:11) 내 형제들아 글로에의 집 편으로 너희에 대한 말이 내게 들리니 곧 너희 가운데 분쟁이 있다는 것이라
(고전 1:12) 내가 이것을 말하거니와 너희가 각각 이르되 나는 바울에게, 나는 아볼로에게, 나는 게바에게, 나는 그리스도에게 속한 자라 한다는 것이니
(고전 1:13) 그리스도께서 어찌 나뉘었느냐 바울이 너희를 위하여 십자가에 못 박혔으며 바울의 이름으로 너희가 침례를 받았느냐
(고전 1:14) 나는 그리스보와 가이오 외에는 너희 중 아무에게도 내가 침례를 베풀지 아니한 것을 감사하노니
(고전 1:15) 이는 아무도 나의 이름으로 침례를 받았다 말하지 못하게 하려 함이라
(고전 1:16) 내가 또한 스데바나 집 사람에게 침례를 베풀었고 그 외에는 다른 누구에게 침례를 베풀었는지 알지 못하노라
(고전 1:17) 그리스도께서 나를 보내심은 침례를 베풀게 하려 하심이 아니요 오직 복음을 전하게 하려 하심이로되 말의 지혜로 하지 아니함은 그리스도의 십자가가 헛되지 않게 하려 함이라

(1Co 1:10) I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,* in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.
(1Co 1:11) My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you.
(1Co 1:12) What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas*”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
(1Co 1:13) Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?
(1Co 1:14) I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius,
(1Co 1:15) so no one can say that you were baptized in my name.
(1Co 1:16) (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.)
(1Co 1:17) For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel - not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수