메뉴 건너뛰기

2019년 7월 7일 주께는 하루가 천년 같다

조회 수 1002 추천 수 0 2019.07.07 11:46:59

벧후 3:1-9
(3:1) Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking.
(3:2) I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.
(3:3) First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
(3:4) They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."
(3:5) But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.
(3:6) By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.
(3:7) By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
(3:8) But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
(3:9) The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
(3:1) 사랑하는 자들아 내가 이제 이 둘째 편지를 너희에게 쓰노니 이 둘로 너희 진실한 마음을 일깨워 생각하게 하여
(3:2) 곧 거룩한 선지자의 예언한 말씀과 주 되신 구주께서 너희의 사도들로 말미암아 명하신 것을 기억하게 하려 하노라
(3:3) 먼저 이것을 알지니 말세에 기롱하는 자들이 와서 자기의 정욕을 좇아 행하며 기롱하여
(3:4) 가로되 주의 강림하신다는 약속이 어디 있느뇨 조상들이 잔 후로부터 만물이 처음 창조할 때와 같이 그냥 있다 하니
(3:5) 이는 하늘이 옛적부터 있는 것과 땅이 물에서 나와 물로 성립한 것도 하나님의 말씀으로 된 것을 저희가 부러 잊으려 함이로다
(3:6) 이로 말미암아 그 때 세상은 물의 넘침으로 멸망하였으되
(3:7) 이제 하늘과 땅은 그 동일한 말씀으로 불사르기 위하여 간수하신 바 되어 경건치 아니한 사람들의 심판과 멸망의 날까지 보존하여 두신 것이니라
(3:8) 사랑하는 자들아 주께는 하루가 천 년 같고 천 년이 하루 같은 이 한 가지를 잊지 말라
(3:9) 주의 약속은 어떤 이의 더디다고 생각하는 것 같이 더딘 것이 아니라 오직 너희를 대하여 오래 참으사 아무도 멸망치 않고 다 회개하기에 이르기를 원하시느니라
List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수