메뉴 건너뛰기

빌 3:7~14
(3:7) 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길 뿐더러
(3:8) 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상함을 인함이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고
(3:9) 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로서 난 의라
(3:10) 내가 그리스도와 그 부활의 권능과 그 고난에 참예함을 알려 하여 그의 죽으심을 본받아
(3:11) 어찌하든지 죽은 자 가운데서 부활에 이르려 하노니
(3:12) 내가 이미 얻었다 함도 아니요 온전히 이루었다 함도 아니라 오직 내가 그리스도 예수께 잡힌 바 된 그것을 잡으려고 좇아가노라
(3:13) 형제들아 나는 아직 내가 잡은 줄로 여기지 아니하고 오직 한 일 즉 뒤에 있는 것은 잊어버리고 앞에 있는 것을 잡으려고
(3:14) 푯대를 향하여 그리스도 예수 안에서 하나님이 위에서 부르신 부름의 상을 위하여 좇아가노라

(3:7) But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.
(3:8) What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ
(3:9) and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ--the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.
(3:10) I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
(3:11) and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.
(3:12) Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
(3:13) Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
(3:14) I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수