2020년 6월 21일 백부장의 참된 믿음

조회 수 944 추천 수 0 2020.06.21 12:17:46

누가복음 7:1~10
(눅 7:1) 예수께서 모든 말씀을 백성에게 들려 주시기를 마치신 후에 가버나움으로 들어가시니라
(눅 7:2) 어떤 백부장의 사랑하는 종이 병들어 죽게 되었더니
(눅 7:3) 예수의 소문을 듣고 유대인의 장로 몇 사람을 예수께 보내어 오셔서 그 종을 구해 주시기를 청한지라
(눅 7:4) 이에 그들이 예수께 나아와 간절히 구하여 이르되 이 일을 하시는 것이 이 사람에게는 합당하니이다
(눅 7:5) 그가 우리 민족을 사랑하고 또한 우리를 위하여 회당을 지었나이다 하니
(눅 7:6) 예수께서 함께 가실새 이에 그 집이 멀지 아니하여 백부장이 벗들을 보내어 이르되 주여 수고하시지 마옵소서 내 집에 들어오심을 나는 감당하지 못하겠나이다
(눅 7:7) 그러므로 내가 주께 나아가기도 감당하지 못할 줄을 알았나이다 말씀만 하사 내 하인을 낫게 하소서
(눅 7:8) 나도 남의 수하에 든 사람이요 내 아래에도 병사가 있으니 이더러 가라 하면 가고 저더러 오라 하면 오고 내 종더러 이것을 하라 하면 하나이다
(눅 7:9) 예수께서 들으시고 그를 놀랍게 여겨 돌이키사 따르는 무리에게 이르시되 내가 너희에게 이르노니 이스라엘 중에서도 이만한 믿음은 만나보지 못하였노라 하시더라
(눅 7:10) 보내었던 사람들이 집으로 돌아가 보매 종이 이미 나아 있었더라

(Lk 7:1) When Jesus had finished saying all this to the people who were listening, he entered Capernaum.
(Lk 7:2) There a centurion’s servant, whom his master valued highly, was sick and about to die.
(Lk 7:3) The centurion heard of Jesus and sent some elders of the Jews to him, asking him to come and heal his servant.
(Lk 7:4) When they came to Jesus, they pleaded earnestly with him, “This man deserves to have you do this,
(Lk 7:5) because he loves our nation and has built our synagogue.”
(Lk 7:6) So Jesus went with them. He was not far from the house when the centurion sent friends to say to him: “Lord, don’t trouble yourself, for I do not deserve to have you come under my roof.
(Lk 7:7) That is why I did not even consider myself worthy to come to you. But say the word, and my servant will be healed.
(Lk 7:8) For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”
(Lk 7:9) When Jesus heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, “I tell you, I have not found such great faith even in Israel.”
(Lk 7:10) Then the men who had been sent returned to the house and found the servant well.
List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수