메뉴 건너뛰기

요 1:43~51
(요 1:43) 이튿날 예수께서 갈릴리로 나가려 하시다가 빌립을 만나 이르시되 나를 따르라 하시니
(요 1:44) 빌립은 안드레와 베드로와 한 동네 벳새다 사람이라
(요 1:45) 빌립이 나다나엘을 찾아 이르되 모세가 율법에 기록하였고 여러 선지자가 기록한 그이를 우리가 만났으니 요셉의 아들 나사렛 예수니라
(요 1:46) 나다나엘이 이르되 나사렛에서 무슨 선한 것이 날 수 있느냐 빌립이 이르되 와서 보라 하니라
(요 1:47) 예수께서 나다나엘이 자기에게 오는 것을 보시고 그를 가리켜 이르시되 보라 이는 참으로 이스라엘 사람이라 그 속에 간사한 것이 없도다
(요 1:48) 나다나엘이 이르되 어떻게 나를 아시나이까 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 빌립이 너를 부르기 전에 네가 무화과나무 아래에 있을 때에 보았노라
(요 1:49) 나다나엘이 대답하되 랍비여 당신은 하나님의 아들이시요 당신은 이스라엘의 임금이로소이다
(요 1:50) 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 내가 너를 무화과나무 아래에서 보았다 하므로 믿느냐 이보다 더 큰 일을 보리라
(요 1:51) 또 이르시되 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 하늘이 열리고 하나님의 사자들이 인자 위에 오르락 내리락 하는 것을 보리라 하시니라

(Jn 1:43) The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, he said to him, “Follow me.”
(Jn 1:44) Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida.
(Jn 1:45) Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote - Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”
(Jn 1:46) “Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked. “Come and see,” said Philip.
(Jn 1:47) When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”
(Jn 1:48) “How do you know me?” Nathanael asked. Jesus answered, “I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you.”
(Jn 1:49) Then Nathanael declared, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel.”
(Jn 1:50) Jesus said, “You believe* because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.”
(Jn 1:51) He then added, “Very truly I tell you,* you* will see ‘heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’** the Son of Man.”

List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort