(행 8:17) 이에 두 사도가 그들에게 안수하매 성령을 받는지라
(행 8:18) 시몬이 사도들의 안수로 성령 받는 것을 보고 돈을 드려
(행 8:19) 이르되 이 권능을 내게도 주어 누구든지 내가 안수하는 사람은 성령을 받게 하여 주소서 하니
(행 8:20) 베드로가 이르되 네가 하나님의 선물을 돈 주고 살 줄로 생각하였으니 네 은과 네가 함께 망할지어다
(행 8:21) 하나님 앞에서 네 마음이 바르지 못하니 이 도에는 네가 관계도 없고 분깃 될 것도 없느니라
(행 8:22) 그러므로 너의 이 악함을 회개하고 주께 기도하라 혹 마음에 품은 것을 사하여 주시리라
(행 8:23) 내가 보니 너는 악독이 가득하며 불의에 매인 바 되었도다
(행 8:24) 시몬이 대답하여 이르되 나를 위하여 주께 기도하여 말한 것이 하나도 내게 임하지 않게 하소서 하니라

(Ac 8:14) When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to Samaria.
(Ac 8:15) When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit,
(Ac 8:16) because the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
(Ac 8:17) Then Peter and John placed their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
(Ac 8:18) When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money
(Ac 8:19) and said, “Give me also this ability so that everyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”
(Ac 8:20) Peter answered: “May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!
(Ac 8:21) You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.
(Ac 8:22) Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.
(Ac 8:23) For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.”
(Ac 8:24) Then Simon answered, “Pray to the Lord for me so that nothing you have said may happen to me.”

List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수