메뉴 건너뛰기

2019년 2월 3일 들음에서 난다

조회 수 1077 추천 수 0 2019.02.03 14:59:42

들음에서 난다
롬 10:16~21
(10:16) But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our message?"
(10:17) Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
(10:18) But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."
(10:19) Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says, "I will make you envious by those who are not a nation; I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding."
(10:20) And Isaiah boldly says, "I was found by those who did not seek me; I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me."
(10:21) But concerning Israel he says, "All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people."

(10:16) 그러나 저희가 다 복음을 순종치 아니하였도다 이사야가 가로되 주여 우리의 전하는 바를 누가 믿었나이까 하였으니
(10:17) 그러므로 믿음은 들음에서 나며 들음은 그리스도의 말씀으로 말미암았느니라
(10:18) 그러나 내가 말하노니 저희가 듣지 아니하였느뇨 그렇지 아니하다 그 소리가 온 땅에 퍼졌고 그 말씀이 땅 끝까지 이르렀도다 하였느니라
(10:19) 그러나 내가 말하노니 이스라엘이 알지 못하였느뇨 먼저 모세가 이르되 내가 백성 아닌 자로써 너희를 시기나게 하며 미련한 백성으로써 너희를 노엽게 하리라 하였고
(10:20) 또한 이사야가 매우 담대하여 이르되 내가 구하지 아니하는 자들에게 찾은 바 되고 내게 문의하지 아니하는 자들에게 나타났노라 하였고
(10:21) 이스라엘을 대하여 가라사대 순종치 아니하고 거스려 말하는 백성에게 내가 종일 내 손을 벌렸노라 하셨느니라
List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수