메뉴 건너뛰기

2021년 11월 14일 보혜사 성령

조회 수 56 추천 수 0 2021.11.14 13:46:38

요 14:25~31

(요 14:25) 내가 아직 너희와 함께 있어서 이 말을 너희에게 하였거니와

(요 14:26) 보혜사 곧 아버지께서 내 이름으로 보내실 성령 그가 너희에게 모든 것을 가르치고 내가 너희에게 말한 모든 것을 생각나게 하리라

(요 14:27) 평안을 너희에게 끼치노니 곧 나의 평안을 너희에게 주노라 내가 너희에게 주는 것은 세상이 주는 것과 같지 아니하니라 너희는 마음에 근심하지도 말고 두려워하지도 말라

(요 14:28) 내가 갔다가 너희에게로 온다 하는 말을 너희가 들었나니 나를 사랑하였더라면 내가 아버지께로 감을 기뻐하였으리라 아버지는 나보다 크심이라

(요 14:29) 이제 일이 일어나기 전에 너희에게 말한 것은 일이 일어날 때에 너희로 믿게 하려 함이라

(요 14:30) 이 후에는 내가 너희와 말을 많이 하지 아니하리니 이 세상의 임금이 오겠음이라 그러나 그는 내게 관계할 것이 없으니

(요 14:31) 오직 내가 아버지를 사랑하는 것과 아버지께서 명하신 대로 행하는 것을 세상이 알게 하려 함이로라 일어나라 여기를 떠나자 하시니라

(Jn 14:25) “All this I have spoken while still with you.

(Jn 14:26) But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

(Jn 14:27) Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

(Jn 14:28) “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

(Jn 14:29) I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe.

(Jn 14:30) I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me,

(Jn 14:31) but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me. “Come now; let us leave.

List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수