2021년 5월 23일 천국의 소중함

조회 수 53 추천 수 0 2021.05.23 11:58:23

마 18:1~14

(마 18:1) 그 때에 제자들이 예수께 나아와 이르되 천국에서는 누가 크니이까
(마 18:2) 예수께서 한 어린 아이를 불러 그들 가운데 세우시고
(마 18:3) 이르시되 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 돌이켜 어린 아이들과 같이 되지 아니하면 결단코 천국에 들어가지 못하리라
(마 18:4) 그러므로 누구든지 이 어린 아이와 같이 자기를 낮추는 사람이 천국에서 큰 자니라
(마 18:5) 또 누구든지 내 이름으로 이런 어린 아이 하나를 영접하면 곧 나를 영접함이니
(마 18:6) 누구든지 나를 믿는 이 작은 자 중 하나를 실족하게 하면 차라리 연자 맷돌이 그 목에 달려서 깊은 바다에 빠뜨려지는 것이 나으니라
(마 18:7) 실족하게 하는 일들이 있음으로 말미암아 세상에 화가 있도다 실족하게 하는 일이 없을 수는 없으나 실족하게 하는 그 사람에게는 화가 있도다
(마 18:8) 만일 네 손이나 네 발이 너를 범죄하게 하거든 찍어 내버리라 장애인이나 다리 저는 자로 영생에 들어가는 것이 두 손과 두 발을 가지고 영원한 불에 던져지는 것보다 나으니라
(마 18:9) 만일 네 눈이 너를 범죄하게 하거든 빼어 내버리라 한 눈으로 영생에 들어가는 것이 두 눈을 가지고 지옥 불에 던져지는 것보다 나으니라
(마 18:10) 삼가 이 작은 자 중의 하나도 업신여기지 말라 너희에게 말하노니 그들의 천사들이 하늘에서 하늘에 계신 내 아버지의 얼굴을 항상 뵈옵느니라
(마 18:11) (없음)
(마 18:12) 너희 생각에는 어떠하냐 만일 어떤 사람이 양 백 마리가 있는데 그 중의 하나가 길을 잃었으면 그 아흔아홉 마리를 산에 두고 가서 길 잃은 양을 찾지 않겠느냐
(마 18:13) 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 만일 찾으면 길을 잃지 아니한 아흔아홉 마리보다 이것을 더 기뻐하리라
(마 18:14) 이와 같이 이 작은 자 중의 하나라도 잃는 것은 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지의 뜻이 아니니라

(Mt 18:1) At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
(Mt 18:2) He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them.
(Mt 18:3) And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
(Mt 18:4) Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
(Mt 18:5) And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
(Mt 18:6) “If anyone causes one of these little ones - those who believe in me - to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
(Mt 18:7) Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!
(Mt 18:8) If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.
(Mt 18:9) And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.
(Mt 18:10) “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
(Mt 18:11) * / *Some manuscripts include here the words of Luke 19:10.
(Mt 18:12) “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?
(Mt 18:13) And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.
(Mt 18:14) In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.
List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수