메뉴 건너뛰기

2021년 6월 13일 책망과 격려

조회 수 65 추천 수 0 2021.06.13 11:49:21

고후 7:12~16

(고후 7:12) 그런즉 내가 너희에게 쓴 것은 그 불의를 행한 자를 위한 것도 아니요 그 불의를 당한 자를 위한 것도 아니요 오직 우리를 위한 너희의 간절함이 하나님 앞에서 너희에게 나타나게 하려 함이로라
(고후 7:13) 이로 말미암아 우리가 위로를 받았고 우리가 받은 위로 위에 디도의 기쁨으로 우리가 더욱 많이 기뻐함은 그의 마음이 너희 무리로 말미암아 안심함을 얻었음이라
(고후 7:14) 내가 그에게 너희를 위하여 자랑한 것이 있더라도 부끄럽지 아니하니 우리가 너희에게 이른 말이 다 참된 것 같이 디도 앞에서 우리가 자랑한 것도 참되게 되었도다
(고후 7:15) 그가 너희 모든 사람들이 두려움과 떪으로 자기를 영접하여 순종한 것을 생각하고 너희를 향하여 그의 심정이 더욱 깊었으니
(고후 7:16) 내가 범사에 너희를 신뢰하게 된 것을 기뻐하노라

(2Co 7:12) So even though I wrote to you, it was neither on account of the one who did the wrong nor on account of the injured party, but rather that before God you could see for yourselves how devoted to us you are.
(2Co 7:13) By all this we are encouraged. In addition to our own encouragement, we were especially delighted to see how happy Titus was, because his spirit has been refreshed by all of you.
(2Co 7:14) I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.
(2Co 7:15) And his affection for you is all the greater when he remembers that you were all obedient, receiving him with fear and trembling.
(2Co 7:16) I am glad I can have complete confidence in you.
List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수