메뉴 건너뛰기

2024년 3월 17일 세상 사람들의 생각

조회 수 13 추천 수 0 2024.03.17 11:39:15

(요 7:25) 예루살렘 사람 중에서 어떤 사람이 말하되 이는 그들이 죽이고자 하는 그 사람이 아니냐

(요 7:26) 보라 드러나게 말하되 그들이 아무 말도 아니하는도다 당국자들은 이 사람을 참으로 그리스도인 줄 알았는가

(요 7:27) 그러나 우리는 이 사람이 어디서 왔는지 아노라 그리스도께서 오실 때에는 어디서 오시는지 아는 자가 없으리라 하는지라

(요 7:28) 예수께서 성전에서 가르치시며 외쳐 이르시되 너희가 나를 알고 내가 어디서 온 것도 알거니와 내가 스스로 온 것이 아니니라 나를 보내신 이는 참되시니 너희는 그를 알지 못하나

(요 7:29) 나는 아노니 이는 내가 그에게서 났고 그가 나를 보내셨음이라 하시니

(요 7:30) 그들이 예수를 잡고자 하나 손을 대는 자가 없으니 이는 그의 때가 아직 이르지 아니하였음이러라

(요 7:31) 무리 중의 많은 사람이 예수를 믿고 말하되 그리스도께서 오실지라도 그 행하실 표적이 이 사람이 행한 것보다 더 많으랴 하니

(요 7:32) 예수에 대하여 무리가 수군거리는 것이 바리새인들에게 들린지라 대제사장들과 바리새인들이 그를 잡으려고 아랫사람들을 보내니

(요 7:33) 예수께서 이르시되 내가 너희와 함께 조금 더 있다가 나를 보내신 이에게로 돌아가겠노라

(Jn 7:25) At that point some of the people of Jerusalem began to ask, "Isn't this the man they are trying to kill?

(Jn 7:26) Here he is, speaking publicly, and they are not saying a word to him. Have the authorities really concluded that he is the Christ?

(Jn 7:27) But we know where this man is from; when the Christ comes, no one will know where he is from."

(Jn 7:28) Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, "Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him,

(Jn 7:29) but I know him because I am from him and he sent me."

(Jn 7:30) At this they tried to seize him, but no one laid a hand on him, because his time had not yet come.

(Jn 7:31) Still, many in the crowd put their faith in him. They said, "When the Christ comes, will he do more miraculous signs than this man?"

(Jn 7:32) The Pharisees heard the crowd whispering such things about him. Then the chief priests and the Pharisees sent temple guards to arrest him.

(Jn 7:33) Jesus said, "I am with you for only a short time, and then I go to the one who sent me.

List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort