(5:5) 우리가 성령으로 믿음을 좇아 의의 소망을 기다리노니
(5:6) 그리스도 예수 안에서는 할례나 무할례가 효력이 없되 사랑으로써 역사하는 믿음뿐이니라
(5:7) 너희가 달음질을 잘 하더니 누가 너희를 막아 진리를 순종치 않게 하더냐
(5:8) 그 권면이 너희를 부르신 이에게서 난 것이 아니라
(5:9) 적은 누룩이 온 덩이에 퍼지느니라
(5:10) 나는 너희가 아무 다른 마음도 품지 아니할 줄을 주 안에서 확신하노라 그러나 너희를 요동케 하는 자는 누구든지 심판을 받으리라
(5:11) 형제들아 내가 지금까지 할례를 전하면 어찌하여 지금까지 핍박을 받으리요 그리하였으면 십자가의 거치는 것이 그쳤으리니
(5:12) 너희를 어지럽게 하는 자들이 스스로 베어버리기를 원하노라

(5:1) It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
(5:2) Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.
(5:3) Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law.
(5:4) You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.
(5:5) But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope.
(5:6) For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
(5:7) You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth?
(5:8) That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you.
(5:9) "A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough."
(5:10) I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion will pay the penalty, whoever he may be.
(5:11) Brothers, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished.
(5:12) As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!
List of Articles
제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort